Wednesday, June 3, 2009

a slobby bitch

it was my second day on the job, just fifteen minutes till closing time and a woman went into the changeroom with two armfuls of clothing. My coworker warned her of the time but she said she would be fine. When the woman walked out with her arms empty my coworker asked if there were any clothes in the changeroom, her reply was "oh yes, there's a TON in there."
I decided to clean out the room.
The hangers and clothing had been thrown aroun the room, the clothes were actually inside out. Nothing was on a chair or a hook. I didn't mind, I shrugged it off and cleaned but then another coworker came in to help me, and at the sight of the mess annoucned, "what a bitch!" I tried to laugh but she refused to let me, exclaiming, "no, somebody who does this is a bitch!"
It was at this moment that the mother with her eight year old daughter who had been in the next room decided to walk past us to the cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment