Friday, May 1, 2009

The woman with a twitch

I was stanind in line at Walmart to hand in a resume for a job, and this woman came to stand beside me, I noticed she had a horrible eye twitch, so i tried to not look at her.
While we were waiting for the idiots at Customer Service to figure out how to exchange a man's bike for another one (that he had already brought the customer service) this woman recieved a phone call. For some idiot reason she thought iwas eavsdropping and when she was done on the phone she continued the conversation with myself, assuming I had heard everything. Standing in line, pretending I cared about what this woman was saying made me realize that a lot of the employees and customers are just like her. I did hand in my application though, it would have looked odd for me to wait there for twenty minutes and then take off right when they finished, but i really hope they don't call me back. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment