Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Impatient Cheese Man

We met this man at the checkout. He was behind Sarah. He didn’t like it when I tallied up my grocery bill before paying. He also proceeded to put his groceries on the conveyer belt before Sarah had even begun to unload her cart. I slammed down the plastic rod in front of his groceries, I do not think he took the hint. He was purchasing over eight bricks of cheese. The cashier questioned him on this, he claimed that he has a large family, I think he said 3 children. He apparently only feeds them cheese.

3 comments:

  1. you have a lot of grocery store stories on here.
    i was in the grocery store once, and this family came through and bough 34 bags of the 10 pounds of potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. they were not. but one time when pizzas were on sale, this one lasy bought about 35 of them, at least.

    ReplyDelete